The Mission of the “Approved Partner” Programme is to promote modern management methods and reliability and responsibility in business as significant principles in the creation and functioning of civil society as well as related education, in particular through the dissemination of “good examples” of reliable operation of companies involved in social environment initiatives and caring for the natural environment.
Inspiration for the Programme came from the tradition of work ethics, which is so deeply rooted and alive in Wielkopolska and other regions of the country, and the annoyance caused by the abnormalities observed in Polish economy. These two factors influenced the Approved Partner Programme, which was launched in the Wielkopolska province in 1995 by the Promotion Centre for Enterprise and Regional Information in Poznań (at present the European Education and Consulting Centre). In that time, this was the only certifying programme functioning in Poland. To date, the various editions of the Programme have selected more than 1100 award winners from throughout Poland, among whom there were many companies of high rank operating in our economy.
The Programme`s objectives include:
- promoting entrepreneurial culture
- establishing credibility of companies by conducting continual external monitoring
- reinforcing company`s positive image and its brand
- facilitating commercial contacts and increasing the safety of transactions conducted between
- increasing competitiveness of companies
- creating a “safe business zone” within the general business community
- promoting good examples of responsibility towards the social community and the
environment practiced by companies as well as offering training and advice in these fields
- helping in the preparation for work in the European Union
- promoting and advertising companies in connection with their participation in the Programme.
It is important to add that The Representation of the European Commission in Poland and The President of the National Bank of Poland (NBP) extended honorary patronage to the Programme.
Our actions were endorsed by The President of the European Parliament – prof. Jerzy Buzek and The United Nations Resident Coordinator in Poland – Marc Destanne de Bernis.